Total production of fabric is table checked and is segregated as per the quality norms accepted by the customers. We are committed to provide quality yarns and fabrics, to achieve total customer satisfaction, and therefore Customers' satisfaction forms an integral part of our system to consistency in product quality.
Quality Control Steps
- 1. Process and Finished Goods
- 2. Research and Development
- Meticulous training provided to operation and QA staff
- Advanced computerized equipments is used with constant upgrading to assure the best quality and standard production operations
- Scheduled calibration for production and QA equipment and machinery
- Full vertical manufacturing enable us to exercise control over the production process
- Systematic on-line quality checking by professional technicians during the production
R & D in Titaanium Enterprise begins either at customer's feedback i.e.
- The new concepts of fabric is discussed with the buyer and our technical team.
- Further, the development on paper is transfered to production on sampling machine
- New designs are sketched in the design studio on a regular basis
- After the manufacturing of sample fabric, the sample is processed, dyed/printed for the final end use for the garment.